By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - annoyances of first, second, third, etc...

BenKenobi88 said:
seventh! I don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry, but you got to love the double standards: 

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5901

On topic. I totally agree. This spam with just numbers on the news is annoying and i hope the mods will do something about it.

Around the Network

does it really matter that someone puts first..i mean cmon, quit being little whiners.

Just_Ben said:
BenKenobi88 said:
seventh! I don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry, but you got to love the double standards: 

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5901

On topic. I totally agree. This spam with just numbers on the news is annoying and i hope the mods will do something about it.

First...that thread you linked to... is spam, and more pointless than the "this or that" thread.  The only point of that thread is to make a thread that has 5,000 posts.  That is spam.  You calling out a mod for a "double standard" makes no sense in the context, especially given that Ben was not the one who locked that thread.  Show some respect to those that do their best to make these boards pleasant.  They don't get paid, you know.

Second...I still have no idea what this thread is about.  Therefore, all the numbers and stuff is kinda funny.  If the OP is actually annoyed about what people have said he was talking about, (that is, people saying "first" when they are the first to post) then I will quote Superchunk "Quit being little whiners."

Third...somewhat related to the second point...if you are going to make a thread, can you make it comprehensible?  This thread is only alive because everyone looks at it and goes "WTF?"

23 ???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Hehe if you put a comment like FIRST on gametrailers all the people will give you thumbs down.