By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - annoyances of first, second, third, etc...

I, too, would like to know what you mean by this. Also, three fourteenths!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
preemptive numbering there?

Bad timing. I need more practice, I guess.

13th!!!!!!! oh how unlucky am i

damkira said:
Galaki said:

can mod do something about this?

You mean in the weekly charts? Well yes, it is annoying but if that's the worst thing that happened in your day, then its been a pretty good day.

Fifteenth!

Seriously though, a mod deleting all the "this manyeth!" comments would probably be a very good idea. Unless they're like this and consist of something other than the number as well.

Around the Network

Agreed, people posting that they are the first to comment is childish and a complete waste of space. I would much rather the first comment be something remotely meaningful.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
Agreed, people posting that they are the first to comment is childish and a complete waste of space. I would much rather the first comment be something remotely meaningful.

Would like some cheese with that whine?

It's a minor annoyance, I agree. Have ioi amend the rules, then it can be a banable offense.

Its fun..thats all...17

useless topic what can be done about it, happens everywhere

78 ...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

l9

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you