By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can the PS3 Outsell the 360 WW for week 3/7 and make it 2 in a row?!

VS      

Who will be on top for the week ending 3/07/09

TIPS

Others are up already

12,052 difference

Japan Preview

Expect PS3 sales to jump to the 45,000 to 60,000 unit range this week.

Expect Xbox 360 hardware sales to rise into the 17,000 to 25,000 unit range for the week.

28k-35k difference

Last weeks NA numbers

10,791 difference

There's alot of talk that many 360 owners got tricked last week when they bought Halo Wars thinking it was a new FPS Halo game maybe those angry owners that returned there copy of Halo Wars bought a PS3 to experince the new FPS game Killzone 2.

Im going to say PS3 will be able to pull it off agian and make it two weeks in a row if it does do it im going to throw a big party

Play Me

Around the Network

Will be very close. I think though 360 might just edge it this week, but I wouldn't like to bet on it...

Or actually, I change my mind. PS3 will come out top if that Japan boost is as great as expected

Maybe

hmm, i dont know, it all depends on Japan numbers, if Japan boost is as high as you think, then it might just be PS3>360 if not it will be 360>PS3

Around the Network

It will be close, but I think the 360 pulls ahead this week.

PS3 does have a chance. There still might be a slight KZ2 bump in with sales this week in NA, as KZ2 as only available 2 days last week.

let me put this as simply as I can: not a chance in hell.

I'd like to eat crow on this.

I think the 360 will be around 5000 ahead, I don't see the PS3 selling quite that much in Japan to be honest. Then again, how much of a boost did it get there when DMC4 released?

yes if your preview about Japan comes true. Imagine if the PS3 lower the price in NA even more by atleast $99.99 that would seal the deal and should crown PS3 the new King of HD console.

I still love my xbox360 though :P

No, 360 will be on top of the HD consoles this week.