By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Creationist nearly discovers sun ZOMG!!!!

I got linked to this post, it is the single greatest post ever...

Reading it is a real facepalm moment due to this guy not acknowledging the suns existence, it made me laugh my ass off.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1073734&postcount=232

the post reads -

"Believe it or not, you were perfect when you were born. You were obviously healthy if you are posting here today, you hadn't sinned, and were making choices and using your free will, though they were small choices. Unfortunately, later in your life you made some bad choices and now you are a sinner, but remember, God MADE you perfect.

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it."

... quick, someone get a photo of Patrick Stewart doing the facepalm.

Around the Network

LOL, nice find!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nice find highwaystar101

lmfao, epic fail

EDIT: oops, didn't put anything in my reply! ^_^

C'mon guys, he's only a few thousand years behind!

Around the Network

hahahahahahaha thats great

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

I guess they missed the part in the law of entropy that specifies it to apply in a closed system, as the Earth is hardly a closed system with the sun shining on it all the time. Heck, even the occasional meteor would disqualify it. ^^

heh. I think he meant outside the universe, not the Earth, but still...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Either way, his dumbass assumption doesn't work. Scientists are barely scratching the surface when it comes to gravity, for crying out loud. There could be a million things that we haven't found out about yet.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

^ But in that case, we could never use scientific laws, since we could always discover something later.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz