By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac prepping for some big news tomorrow.

Insomniac Games, the developer behind the popular Ratchet and Clank and Resistance franchises, is teasing some big news for tomorrow, according to their official Twitter account.  "Preparing to reveal some news tomorrow about Insomniac...shhh!", their latest update reads.  Could it be the highly anticipated announcement of the next Ratchet and Clank game?  Perhaps a downloadable episode of Resistance, similar to what they did with Quest for Booty?  Or maybe even just some company related news? 

What do you think the news could be?  Regardless, it's got our interest piqued!  Stay tuned for more as it becomes available.

http://www.ps3center.net/news/2438/insomniac-prepping-for-some-big-news-tomorrow/

So what could it be.

Around the Network

it has to be a resistance 2 update

Oooh, I'm thinking either something Ratchet and Clank related or something to do with the new studio. =D Can't wait!

Resistance 2 DLC perhaps?

I reckon they would wait until GDC or E3 ro announce R&C future 2.

I'm getting tired of Ratchet & Clank, and because the PS3 has only two platform icons (sackboy is the other one), it would be great if they actually made totally new platformer.

Around the Network

well they recently opened a new studio.. might also be related to that.

Check out my game about moles ^

This was already posted so plz stop posting.

This is already posted...
I think its gona be about the next Ratchet game

i have no clue hopefully it will be posted on VGC or other gaming sites ao i don't have to look all over the place for wat it is

Play Me

Hmm, I think they are going multiplat :/