By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Guitar Hero III info

Only a $10 difference between the Wii version and the others? Ripoff! You KNOW it's well more than $10 worth of circuitry and the like that they don't have to include since it uses the Wii remote.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

They'll offer it separately for PS2 surely.

Maybe for 360 as well, since those two consoles have guitars out there already.

But for Wii and PS3 I don't see why it'd get sold separately, since there's no usable guitars for those systems yet.

I think it's dumb that the PS3 doesn't have PS2 controller ports...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

thetonestarr said:
Only a $10 difference between the Wii version and the others? Ripoff! You KNOW it's well more than $10 worth of circuitry and the like that they don't have to include since it uses the Wii remote.

I bet they could have lowered the price a little bit, but it's not really different from other games when Wii games cost $50 and 360/PS3 games cost $60...you're just paying $40 more for a guitar for either system.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )