By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
omgwtfbbq said:
Discworld trolls > all other trolls

OMG Someone else reads Terry Pratchet!!! The world makes sense again.

Around the Network

Those little doll troll with a gem for a belly button = abyssimal trash

LOTR trolls = great

not a fan of harry potter

naznatips said:
omgwtfbbq said:
Discworld trolls > all other trolls

OMG Someone else reads Terry Pratchet!!! The world makes sense again.

Detritus is awesome. Thick as two planks of wood (and bloody thick planks at that) but still cool.

anyone read small gods? or Good Omens?

super_etecoon said:
anyone read small gods? or Good Omens?

I've read all of Pratchet's books.  The man is a comedy god.

Around the Network

That's quite a few books. I don't read nearly as much now as I used to. Been a while since I read a good book, that's why. What would you say is his best?

Night Watch is probably my favorite, but anything in the discworld series is great. I just like Night Watch best because the watch characters are my favorite.  However, Guards Guards would probably be a better one to read first, because it's where the characters are introduced.  All the books about the watch are great though.

Naznatips, I disagree. I would say his best is Good Omens, even if not a Discworld novel. Small Gods is very good as well.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

My favorite are the Warhammer Trolls. 

But out of those, LoTR. 

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

stof said:
Damn I hate trolls. I've always been more of a Gnome man myself.

Arghhhh I hate Gnomes!!!!