By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii - Mushroom Men developer video, gameplay and renders inside.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24323.html

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

looks interesting...a game like this is all about gameplay, though, so to early to tell.

Looks interesting, but loooong time until fall 2008.

Another perfect example of how long it takes to make a good game. The video says they have been in development for 4 months already and their current estimate for release is Fall '08. Should put total dev time somwhere around 18 months. And what they do have done right now looks pretty interesting, I am digging some of the abilities the little mushroom dude has, and I like the concept.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Thank god, another non quick cash-in Wii exclusive. Nice to see after we just recently saw Monster Lab too. Glad to see some really interesting looking 3rd party Wii titles.

Around the Network

That actually looks pretty cool.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Sounds ambitious...I hope it turns out well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This game looks pretty awesome. I will follow this one closely. Throw in multiplayer and I am sold.

If the "scav" system turns out well enough I'll have to try this. The weapon making feature just sounds awesome.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

naznatips said:
Thank god, another non quick cash-in Wii exclusive. Nice to see after we just recently saw Monster Lab too. Glad to see some really interesting looking 3rd party Wii titles.

I wouldn't say Thank God. More like "I told you so". We knew they were coming.