By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect is incredible and has 30-40 hrs of CORE gameplay!

http://www.rotpod.net/rotpod/?p=835 Watch the first video, its incredible. The gameplay looks deep, the story compelling! Towards the end the developer states that just the CORE gameplay will be 30-40 hours and it could be much much larger if you attempt to do everything in the game such as exploring and side quests. Even accounting for developer exaggeration it appears that Mass Effect will be well worth the price for anyone RPG fan. The video highlights the customization and story focus of the game, but also demonstrates the depth of the combat system, for shooter fans that perhaps arn't sure if the game is for them. Its shaping up to be an all out battle between SMG, Bioshock and Mass Effect for Game of the Year. And so help me god im going to buy a Wii so that i can own all three of them.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

hell yes reason i own a wii,(kinda) but once i can get it replaced, smg metroid and ssb!

And to help entertain me bioshock for now, and halo 3, mass effect, and lost odyssey!

man 360 and wii are the consoles to own

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Note 1:

The TV they were standing in front of has a Wii Bar?

Note 2: Fuck Edmonton. (Alberta thing)

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
Note 1:

The TV they were standing in front of has a Wii Bar?

Note 2: Fuck Edmonton. (Alberta thing)

Note 1: 

That game is going to be amazing

Note 2: Fuck Alberta. (Ontario thing)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof: Fair enough, but somehow your province managed to become more hated than Quebec's "Let's seperate the nation with a plebicite that's normally used to add a school parking lot".

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Hey, I'm not saying we're loved. Infact I very well know we're not. But come on man... Ralph Klein!?! Seriously. That just aint cool.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Double Post

the graphics look great.... the gameplay not so much.... then again.. i've never been a fan of bioware wrpgs.

Ari_Gold said:
the graphics look great.... the gameplay not so much.... then again.. i've never been a fan of bioware wrpgs.
Are you kidding? I think it looks amazing.  I cant wait for this game, the gameplay looks so much deeper than i first thought it would be, and the customization options look incredible

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Plays more like a shooter than a RPG ...
"they still get the action experience, I mean the fun experience", yeah right, so this is no RPG!
Like I thought, this is a shooter with some RPG elements. But stranfely enough it is put in the RPG genre. At best it would be an action RPG. You put things in action RPG genre when they're not actually RPG.