By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 8 third party failures on the Wii

I was going to have a tantrum until I figured out it was about sales.

It is true that many of the good and innovative games don't sell as well as they should. I am referring to #1 specifically.

Around the Network

After #7, things became too easy to pick on.

i know its a joke but there are some stinkers in this list.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

lol. One of your best threads yet.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I don't with agree two, three and five but everthing else seems fine. De blob is getting a sequel and probably wouldn't has done as good on any other console.Also world at war is going to be a million like it or not but I do agree about the advertising thing though.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

Excellent, Rol.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

lol

I love you Rol.

Yeah those are the ones the haters always bring up and the only game on the list that actually didn't profit is Zack & Wiki - an experimental title with a cartoony, kiddish look and title that was actually one unrepentively (is that a word?) tough game.

Deadly Creatures may join that list of unprofitable though. Sad but hardly unexpected. It wouldn't have sold on 360/PS3 either - unless they gave the scorpion a blaster and the spider an impossibly oversized sword.

I'm surprised you didn't put Boom Blox and number 1 with you "love for it"....anyway nice thread as always...

Former something....

Wheres HOTD: overkill?

#9 perhaps?