By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation 3: a complete success in Europe?

The console will reach the 10M mark in europe next week. 10M in two years is damn good for a console sold 400-600€. And if sales remain that good (or even better, thx to a price cut) and if the ten years plan works, the console will finish its life with 50M units sold only in europe. That's the PS2 number. So success?

Around the Network

I'll wait another 8 years before commenting lol

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Someone needs a reality check. Ten year life plan is the equivalent of WMDs is Iraq...

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Gh0st4lifE said:
Someone needs a reality check. Ten year life plan is the equivalent of WMDs is Iraq...

Are you saying Sony are equivalent to politicians?

Whether it's good or not, the fact is, is that it's still tracking behind the ps2 in the same launch frame..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=PS2&reg1=Europe&cons2=PS3&reg2=Europe&cons3=PS3&reg3=Europe&weeks=156

And PS2 now has an holiday season coming as it was released in (ofcourse) the holiday period and not march as with the ps3.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

PS2 is irrelevant in comparison. PS3 is a blu-ray player while PS2 is a game station.

Galaki said:
PS2 is irrelevant in comparison. PS3 is a blu-ray player while PS2 is a game station.

Didnt u say that PS2 is a DVD player and PS1 is a game station before?

And before that that PS1 is VCD player and Sega is a game station?

.....There is no pleasing u......(Sad Fanboy)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Galaki said:

Didnt u say that PS2 is a DVD player and PS1 is a game station before?

And before that that PS1 is VCD player and Sega is a game station?

.....There is no pleasing u......(Sad Fanboy)

No. It wasn't me! *cries*

Reaching...

Let me know if you grab anything substantial.

Tease.