By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Punctuation on Console Wars

I discovered this guy last night and loved his other movies...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network
your mother said:
stof said:
Ok ssj12 and Don Wii, both of you just shut up and laugh.

Kinda hard to do both, don't you think?

considering I just said they didnt expand everything, but no crap its a joke, did you see the heavenly sword one it was funny as hell. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Every one of those videos is completely awesome.

Brilliant stuff once again.

Sure everything is exaggerated, but it's also pretty much true and that's what makes it so funny.

Also, the guy started out on youtube.  I don't think there have been posted yet:

Fable 

The Darkness

Zero Punctuation 

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

That was worth the time ti took to watch unlike most Internet videos.

This one had some thought behind it and actually entertained.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I love his reviews. The great part is I don't find myself really caring what he says so long as he continues to speak in a monotone dry british accent and sounds like he is insulting someone or something =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Yes, the accent is also great. I wish I had an accent.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I meant it in a more light hearted manner. Sort of a "oh you guys, just shut up and laugh!" see, my naturally laid back and positive tone is oft lost in the typing process.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

rofl, amazing, i just love his videos

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

@zim, I'm "deeply" attached to nintendo consoles, but I had a great laugh with it...Being a fanboy doesnt mean you cant have fun at the expense of your console of choice ;).

I was like WTF when he said zelda, metroid and mario, and in the screen there were Master Chief and sonic instead hehe. It's like if he talks to fast, image blend with words, and you may actually believe those were what he had been talking about.... genius.