By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Might MS be guilty of false advertising with Halo Wars (Moraly)

Amazing that the only people that care to argue false advertising are PS3 fans, and do not really care about the series.

As DOATS said, there was a demo that launched before the game came out, and has been one of the most successful demos that XBL has ever had. If MS wanted to false-advertise, why not wait till the game comes out, then put it up?

This is on the same level of people buying Sonic & Mario at the Olympics, and expecting a 2D scroller.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Amazing that the only people that care to argue false advertising are PS3 fans, and do not really care about the series.

As DOATS said, there was a demo that launched before the game came out, and has been one of the most successful demos that XBL has ever had. If MS wanted to false-advertise, why not wait till the game comes out, then put it up?

This is on the same level of people buying Sonic & Mario at the Olympics, and expecting a 2D scroller.

MvS Olimpycs trailer..... it actually shows what type of gameplay it will include :P and that my point....

If I wasn't on my cell phone I would put at least 5 face palm images on this thread.

This thread is worthless, since IT is false advertising.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder