By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - No users exist on this site?!?!

Yep what the hell happen i ivest too much time to put up all my game collection and make my profile good. Can anyone inform us of whats happening?

Around the Network

Well Twesterm's posted three times in here and hasn't said a single word about it, so I doubt he knows what's going on.

Either that or it's hush hush!

twesterm said:
Kantor said:
http://vgchartz.com/profiles/index.php

103 people have VGC IM...not bad.

but only 3 people in chat rooms -_-

You can't come in mine it's for the cool kids

(right now I am apparently the only cool kid :(... )

Better not meshed up with our profiles and lost our data......My god i don't want to think about this case!

wfz said:
Well Twesterm's posted three times in here and hasn't said a single word about it, so I doubt he knows what's going on.

Either that or it's hush hush!

Psh, I'm just a lowly mod, no idea what's going on and Talon is offline.

Around the Network

Someone left me a wall post but I can't see it.

That red text is taunting me...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

wait so will people who dont "exist" be able to sign in?

ClaudeLv250 said:

Really?  I leave wall posts, friend requests and messages unread for days, you get use to it.  :-p

twesterm said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Really?  I leave wall posts, friend requests and messages unread for days, you get use to it.  :-p

That explains why it seems you never read the wall posts I send you!

Any idea when TalonMan, Brett, or Naz will sign on? What other admins am I forgetting?

@AkiraGR: You wouldnt have your VG$ or even your post count if that was the case. There's no lost data, just some wrong linking I guess or some mixed code, or bad code. If the data is till here, then code must have been corrupted an an unseen bug has happened, they'll just check the code and all will be over. The worst thing that could happen is that they have to shut the IM down, but I dont actually care, since I cant get it :(

I think that making it 2k to get is a lot actually, maybe getting it by status could be better, like when you reach 500 or 1000 posts. That's a better option, people who got banned or lost a lot on the prediction leagues may never be able to join. Just my 534 cents.