By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 (Aiming Lag) Videos.

@sega4life

So I open a topic supposed  to bring factual proof to my opinion... facts are discussed and proof debunked... I never show myself again to engage discussion on the evidence... then I show again to quote a humorous take on the issue to try to reset the discussion to pure opinions...

Where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah, that weird term from Wikipedia:

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

good job ;)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Around the Network
WereKitten said:

@sega4life

So I open a topic supposed  to bring factual proof to my opinion... facts are discussed and proof debunked... I never show myself again to engage discussion on the evidence... then I show again to quote a humorous take on the issue to try to reset the discussion to pure opinions...

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

good job ;)

LMFAO... if you read the thread, I posted a few times..

You want me to jump into that a piss match convo like the ones in here were I get banned?

I'm sorry if I work most of the day and can't reply the times you want me... wait... I don't have to explain shit to you...

Please don't come into my thread and explain what i'm doing wrong...

make your own f'en thread and cry about shit.

End Convo and Now back to topic~

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
WereKitten said:

@sega4life

good job ;)

You want me to jump into that a piss match convo like the ones in here were I get banned?

I'm sorry if I work most of the day and can't reply the times you want me... wait... I don't have to explain shit to you...

No piss match, just the same evidence-based debate you yourself opened.

Keep it civil and nobody will get banned.

Open a thread and anybody will be able tell you if they think you're wrong and why. And yes, you can be inflammatory and disrupting in your own thread.

Oh, and take a deep breath, calling you on your behaviour is not like insulting your country, mom and dog :)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

WereKitten said:
sega4life said:
WereKitten said:

@sega4life

good job ;)

No piss match, just the same evidence-based debate you yourself opened.

Keep it civil and nobody will get banned.

Open a thread and anybody will be able tell you if they think you're wrong and why. And yes, you can be inflammatory and disrupting in your own thread.

Oh, and take a deep breath, calling you on your behaviour is not like insulting your country, mom and dog :)

I posted everything I felt I needed to say in the OP, with added replies..

because they were not the replies you wanted, tough shit...

Do not come into my threads and insinuate I'm a troll, then tell me to relax...

Thats starting shit....

o... you spelled "behavior" wrong..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I was calling trollish your behavior, yes, but still I don't think it was worth getting all riled up.

PS: I wouldn't have pegged you as a grammar nazi :) Anyway "behaviour" is in the dictionary as a british variant, but I guess I should use the more common one instead (sorry but english is not my first language).

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Around the Network

There is a slight lag.

I got used to it.If GG changes anything related to the controls I will be royally pissed.

I love the way the game is,this isnt COD.
The complainers should either move on,or shut the hell up.

snyperdud said:
There is a slight lag.

I got used to it.If GG changes anything related to the controls I will be royally pissed.

I love the way the game is,this isnt COD.
The complainers should either move on,or shut the hell up.

The complainers aren't complaining it's Call of Duty, it's the lag issue and the fact that flick works when it want's to as in the OP video. 

In fact the people that are bringing up Call of Duty aren't the ones complaining it's the people trying to defend it, no one cares that it's not Call of Duty, it's not a Call of Duty game, people are upset cause they want nice responsive controls and it's unneeded for everyone to attack someone with an issue saying "It's not the controls it's designed that way" sorry if some people don't believe that... some people have legitimate complaints...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Whatever kind of lag there is I am used to it now, so I don't care if Guerrilla changes anything.

Know what that "lag" is? its how slow your brain works :]

@WereKitten
@Sega4Life

Both of you please just drop it. It doesn't matter who has the last word, just drop it please.