By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want in Killzone 3?

rico dead at last

and a happy ending for both isa and the helghast... or at least the helghast

maybe they pull a halo and have the post-visari helghast get divided in two fractions of which one helps the isa

the other one are the hardliners who are the baddies they are beaten.. and everyone is happy ever after thats how it could be... id rather have a real helghan campaing with them winning back vekta but oh well

its going to be at least another 4 years anyway

Around the Network

1) to break the PS3(push the hardware even further)
2) Co-op
3) a better story (Helghast becoming more "Nazi-like")
4) bigger Mechs.
5) more weapons
6) HDD install (so everything runs 100% smoothly)
7) more variety of enemies
8) Thunderstorms (this is just me :P)
9) control customization

10)Mouse/Keyboard support

i want to play as the helgast, because they nr1 rock and n2 are the good guys

superbeast1370 said:

1) to break the PS3(push the hardware even further)
2) Co-op
3) a better story (Helghast becoming more "Nazi-like")
4) bigger Mechs.
5) more weapons
6) HDD install (so everything runs 100% smoothly)
7) more variety of enemies
8) Thunderstorms (this is just me :P)
9) control customization

10)Mouse/Keyboard support

even though they made them look like space nazis. they actually managed to make them unique enough on their own when it comes to backstory.. if they had more in common with them than just the uniform design and the totaliaristic leading party  it would be really just call of duty in space.. and thats what they managed to avoid so far #

the ..borrowed from the nazis and created the helghast i dont want them to take a step back in making them boring like that

I would like for the KZ series to finally have an interesting lead character.

Around the Network

complete frontal male nudity???

1. get rid of huge maps where u gotta run a mile to get to a fight...even on 16 on 16 it's too big...

2. relocate spawn position on some maps....they're good sized maps but spawn position kills it...one good example of that is visari hammer...where u rush up 2 small ramp and ur looking at each other thru a window....but at the same time...if u go around the other way...u gotta run a while before u find any enemy...

3. limit small maps to smaller amount of players...dont let maps like blood gracht be played by 16 players

More colour, co-op, sharks with friggin laserbeams attachted to their heads.

I want some more non human monsters in the SP. The first time one of those spider things jumped on me I shouted "HOLY SHIT". Mainly because I didn't see it until it was in my face. Being on such a harsh planet they could have thrown some weird electrical tigers at us or something right? And maybe for the multiplayer they can have an Animal Trainer class that can bring tigers and shit to eat people!>

Oh and of course kill rico. He was annoying as balls. Maybe moar nukes too.

They said they might put vehicles in multiplayer :p I made a thread about it.

Check out my game about moles ^