By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Halo 3 game page Hits got reset!!!

well then reset metal gear solid 4 as well cause we all know everyone was hitting the f5 key on that one...

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Hey! Ive just noticed something...
The top ten now (for hits) is dominated by PS3 + Wii... no love for 360 games here anyone? GTA4 for 360 only just nudges into the top 15...

.....if only it were like that in sales.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Soriku said:
This puts SMG at #2 :P

Sweet, time to raise it to #1.

TalonMan said:
Oh no, nordlead is very serious. It happens on the game pages - it happens on user profiles. Some people just have absolutely no life and this is the kind of entertainment that gives them pleasure.

It's pathetic, I know...

So then I shouldn't make SMG #1?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

TalonMan said:
Oh no, nordlead is very serious. It happens on the game pages - it happens on user profiles. Some people just have absolutely no life and this is the kind of entertainment that gives them pleasure.

It's pathetic, I know...

Woah. I mean, I understand enjoying your own user hit count going up, or games you really liked... but...

Oh well, keep doing the good deeds =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

HappyPerson14 said:
well then reset metal gear solid 4 as well cause we all know everyone was hitting the f5 key on that one...

I've contemplated resetting the entire first page of games, but the backlash would be pretty huge

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
HappyPerson14 said:

I've contemplated resetting the entire first page of games, but the backlash would be pretty huge

wel do it, it would be fair for everyone...

^ just reset the whole database

who cares.....Halo 3 is still @ 9.1 Million copies sold in 15 months!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Cool, how about every week a random game in the top 5 gets reset. Much more fun than seeing the same top 5 games every day.

That's an entertaining idea indeed, flagship. There already seem to be users who make a game of giving excessive hits to game pages. Why not add an element of suspense to the mix? Admittedly not very nice to the people who actually value how many hits a page gets, though...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.