By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will it be possible to do better than KZ2 in terms of graphics on PS3?

Just wondering ... What do u think? Will another game will be more beautifull than KZ2? i think it's possible. Maybe not uncharted 2 or even GoW III but another one, twisted metal f.i.... SO?

Around the Network

I'm not really sure. Perhaps? I don't see another console FPS having better graphics until killzone 3 is released to be honest. Sad thing about killzone 2 is after finishing the game you really crave for more. I want resistance 3 to use the killzone 2 engine lol

Heavy Rain? That game can only be described as gorgeous.

100% will be a game on ps3 to outdo killzone 2. i mean this is a new engine that was used for kz2 so the is lots of things left to tweak within the engine for the next game. i think GT5 will wipe the floor with it. i think GOW 3 will end up looking better, maybe uncharted i aint to sure though. Heavy rain is a show in.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

rage by carmack is coming

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network

Killzone 2 will probably look just okay by the end of this generation. It'll come...in a while.

Yes, it will certainly be surpassed at some point. GoW was like one of the prettiest PS2 games, and it was released very, very late in the console life.

Tremble said:
Just wondering ... What do u think? Will another game will be more beautifull than KZ2? i think it's possible. Maybe not uncharted 2 or even GoW III but another one, twisted metal f.i.... SO?

I give it six months before KZ2's attempts at photorealism are surpassed.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Of course there will be. I would really hope so.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Uncharted 2 will do it.
Heavy Rain will do it.
Gran Turismo 5 will do it.
God of War III might do it.