By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quote from girl: "The wii isnt as enjoyable as the 360"

OMFG!!! Yo, I am completely suprised. Youguys will likely not believe me, but dude I swear to my moms grave, the girl from my biology class said that. Here is the story: Me and juan(a friend of mine) were talking about the best fps, and I told him metroid prime 3 really is amazing for any wii game Ive seen yet, he then said "Who owns a wii" I quicky told him, every body apparently. Then here it hit me, I looked at a girl next to the table me and juan were sitting in. And I told him, watch Im going to ask everyone here if they own a wii. I looked at her and asked her. (she was one of those fine girls) "Do you own a wii" And she said yes. Then I started joking around, you know the one that you go like this(I imitated a baseball bat) and she said yea. Then I told her what games you got. She said wii sports, mario party, and paper mario. Then juan said well man watever and he asked me if I owned a 360. Then the girl said she owned one. And I thought to my self(WTF????). Then I asked her " is it good" she then said "yea its good", then I asked her do you like th wii more or the 360?" then she told me the most shocking thing a girl has ever said to me....."The wii isnt as enjoyable as the 360.." I said WTFK!!!! She said what? Then I said are you serious, and she said yea. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COULD HAVE TAPED IT OR SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE. That was the most amazing thing Ive ever heard...wow..

mM
Around the Network

bang her?

TRUE STORY.
My 26 year old friend said he enjoys Wii games over 360 games.
All REAL.
NO LIES.
EVEYRONE MUST FEEL THIS WAY.

SHOULD I MAKE THREAD JUST FOR THIS?

OMG a girl had an opinion !!!!!! and here I thought they were just a giggling collective of drones who were into games like "DOGZ" !!

OMG.
PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS.

Around the Network
yacjuman said:
OMG a girl had an opinion !!!!!! and here I thought they were just a giggling collective of drones who were into games like "DOGZ" !!

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, yes......

I dont know, but I swear to god, I swear I can even make juan come here and say it, dude she said that.

mM

No its just that alot of people have been saying that girls take the wii over any system, and it just doesnt seem to be the case.

mM

I could understand this in the wii section...

I could even understand this in the microsoft section...

but why in the hell is this in the sony section? 

Because it's Leo-J.