By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Big, secret, now-defunct IP's rising from the grave

Star Control 4

a true sequel to Star control 2

or does nobody care ?

Around the Network

a new X-Com hmm... I really like the X-Com franchise, but I never managed to complete "terror from the deep" - hell, I was happy, when I survived some days in that game lol (but it's aweseome nonetheless)

Master of Orion 4? X-Wing Series? Wizardry 9?!?! (ok, Wizardry is a super long shot).

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

ah yea, did anyone mention Wing Commander or Freespace ?

New Wizardry would be great. Also, Little Big Adventure, Inherit the Earth , Quest for Glory...

But like I said, we'll probably get Redneck Rampage 2. Especially since Vivendi (IIRC) bought the rights a couple of years ago.

Around the Network
Spankey said:
WiiStation360 said:
System Shock 3 or a new X-Com

That would make me do rude things in my pants, so my laundry service hopes not.

Unless the looking glass guys that now work for 2k Games gets the rights to System Shock, I'd just look forward to Bioshock 2 :P so maybe your laundry won't need to be dry cleaned anytime soon XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Defunct?
How about:
* Lands of Lore
* Ultima
* Wing Commander
* Commander Keen
* Jazz Jackrabbit
* Starflight
* Covert Action
* King's/Police/Space Quest
* Might and Magic
* Wizardry
* Maniac Mansion / DOTT
Or are we talking about Windows 95-era games?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

It's Worlds of Ultima, clearly.

Icarus 2?
Silver 2?
Super Hero League of Hoboken 2?

j/k

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I call Wing Commander!!!

What are you looking at, nerd?