By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gears of War 3 should be on the PS3!

So as some people dream about a Killzone 3 for 360, let us supose that Gears of War 3 comes to PS3*

If it could match or surpass Killzone it would have great graphics, awesome online and gameplay that was never seen in a GeoW for Xbox. What do you think?

(*It is most likely to happen then Killzone going to X360. Guerrila is a 2nd party for Sony and Epic is an independent 3rd party)

Dream&Discuss

Around the Network

believe me kz3 isn't going to be on xbox even if GG are second party sony owns the ip lol geow3 could come to ps3 though i dont think microsoft own the ip

MrMeToo said:
believe me kz3 isn't going to be on xbox even if GG are second party sony owns the ip lol geow3 could come to ps3 though i dont think microsoft own the ip

Maybe you misunderstand me, that was exactly what I said dude...

FYI GG is 1st part sony (owned by sony)and not second party

OT:it would be awesome ;)

Around the Network

You said some people, but the link you posted shows one person who wants kz3 on xbox

I wouldn't care one way or another if it came to the PS3, although it would be nice for people who are in to the series.

no thankyou, I'll stick to uncharted 2 anyday :)

Not that into gears of war otherwise I would have kept my 360 (or even played it when I had it).

For the love of god ...

unless ms deals out some amazing exclusivity deal, i see it as a slam dunk for ps3. then again, i also can easily see ms pulling out an amazing exclusivity deal.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.