By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk *EP 2* Rolstoppable reveals the Secret to his Wit (interview)!!

Ok final segment......

Where's _ _ _ _ _ ?

I will post a picture......n say Where's _ _ _ _ _ ?

you guys need to guess where the said Vg Chartz user I said is in the picture

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Darth, can you add this thing to the interview with Rol:

What's the best and worst thing about Austria?

@slimebeast

As you wish
_________

leo-j is the one in the middle.

Pixel Art can be fun.

@Slimebeast the best and worst things are that its next door neighbours New Zealand.

Tease.

Around the Network

@slimebeast

your question has been added to the live update section of the interview part....it will be answered shortly

@squilliam

careful a user got banned for racism....if you go 0.25 of the lulz from these forums will go away

But Darth! Rol is a naughty Australian.

I single-handedly banished Australia to live next door to Germany because Rol proved that Austrians were slightly better.

Tease.

Squilliam said:

But Darth! Rol is a naughty Australian.

I single-handedly banished Australia to live next door to Germany because Rol proved that Austrians were slightly better.

why are you here? don't you have college?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@slimebeast

your question is answered

@rol

thanks for answering his question

Haha, this was fun. Certainly this can coexist with Snake's Real Talk, this being the more "funny" one and snake's being the most "serious". But both of you are doing a great job, keep it up