By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Bioshock (360) review

LOL I love the wrench. With all the tonics to upgrade your wrench it can typically 1 shot things and you swing it so fast 2-3 hits for the tough one. Haven't had the balls to use it against the Big Daddy though. Usually loaded with ammo because the wrench is so good often times I use ammo just to waste it since I can't pickup anymore. The elec buckshot and the elec spray is the only ammo I use really and is for the Big Daddy. I happy to report I am basically at the end and going to finish it when I get home. The game still maintains that 9.5 I gave it earlier and still plan to play it all over again on hard for the achievement and second ending.

Around the Network

@twestern remember to get that red syringe from the little sister before you go fight the boss. Listen to your final radio message if your confused. That is a very easy thing to miss if you get in a rush. However without it you cannot fight the final boss. So logically the game should freeze up.

I have played through the game twice so obviously I have a vastly different take. I suppose I will have to create my own thread since I also want to share spoiler material.

Dodece said:
@twestern remember to get that red syringe from the little sister before you go fight the boss. Listen to your final radio message if your confused. That is a very easy thing to miss if you get in a rush. However without it you cannot fight the final boss. So logically the game should freeze up.

I have played through the game twice so obviously I have a vastly different take. I suppose I will have to create my own thread since I also want to share spoiler material.

I don't think you can even get to the final boss without the syrings even if that was the case.  My game was also freezing a good ways before that (about an hour) and it was something to do with my cache.  After holding the LB and RB buttons immediatly after starting the game and letting go after the 2K logo fades to black it worked.