By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Than 200 Killzone 2 Reviews are in: 9.2 / 10

^ok man take it easy lol

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

man u dont know gears 2 brings me sadness and anger at the same time. how the hell did they ruin my favorite shooter. how can a sequel thats supposedly bigger and awesomer not really do any of those things and becomes trash. seriosly how did they ruin that awesome multiplayer and overall my dear shooter that was gears 1. damn! so mad. they made gears 2 into well u know laready. who cares! must be positive. KILLZONE ROCKS BABY!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

???

An FPS is getting 9.1 on gamerankings. Only on PS3 does such a thing get hyped to death...

Sony fanatics somehow look like lemmings from a distance.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Gh0st4lifE said:
???

An FPS is getting 9.1 on gamerankings. Only on PS3 does such a thing get hyped to death...

Sony fanatics somehow look like lemmings from a distance.

Heh, I like that.  On a related note, I got another $55 in target gift cards in the mail today so I went out and bought my own copy.  I'll probably regret it, but then again, that's what ebay is for.  At the very least, I won't regret it 1/10th as much as I did blind buying the CE of resistance two.  I don't remember the last time I felt so ripped off by a game.

back to a 92 on metacritic

Around the Network

^yeah i saw that too. yayyyyy lets celebrate¡¡¡

you bring the chicks ill bring the beer

Very nice, once again good job Guerrilla!

This game plays a lot better than many games with higher metacritic scores. I finally finished the campaign last night, so it's time to focus on mp.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.