By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nights Delayed

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/nights-journey-of-dreams-delay-294048.php Would seem like a smart move to me, considering the lineup this Christmas. Besides, the last update of the game was actually looking good. Who knows what a couple more months of development would do for the game.

Around the Network

Good for my Holiday wallet maybe, but I would like to buy this title.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

good move imo, December has an amazng line up and Mario Kart / Nights in Q1 2008 cant be a bad thing. Dont think many of us could afford it until then anyway with all other games coming out

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

it's confirmed by sega themselves, it's not a bad thing tho.. not at all

it'll have more chance to be a success now and a AAA+ title.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

If it makes the game better i'm all for it...

Around the Network

hopefully this extra time in the development oven wil make the final cake that little bit sweeter =)

and i'll save a few quidsss

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Given Sega's recent history with internally developed games, taking extra time with NiGHTS is a good thing. They need to get this game right. If NiGHTS turns out poorly, it will be the final nail in Sega's coffin for me and a lot of other gamers.

as long as the game is good when it arrives, no problem. I actualy welcome it because there is to many games coming out this autumm for Wii.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Darc Requiem said:
Given Sega's recent history with internally developed games, taking extra time with NiGHTS is a good thing. They need to get this game right. If NiGHTS turns out poorly, it will be the final nail in Sega's coffin for me and a lot of other gamers.

QFT

*Hands robjoh a flame shield*