By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD:WaW Get Updated! ...for the Wii?

Call of Duty: World at War gets two new multiplayer modes

Now that’s the kind of support we want to see! Hardcore FFA and Team Survival have both been added. Thanks to Dam and SkullKid for the heads up!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=74007#comments

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

Is it updated now? I'll go check it out.

How? Is it stored on the wii flash memory or does it not need a DL some how?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

LOL! I don't know HOW it works, but I'm AT work...*shhhhhh* but I know I'm going to check it out when I get home. =p

Just after my review went up must be, because I gave them praise they wanted to celebrate my thumbs up with new modes on what was thought to be impossible to update on Wii :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Not to be a Noob, level 15 btw =flexes=, But what is Hardcore FFA?

The_vagabond7 said:

Perhaps the necessary code was on the disc all along but it wasn't implemented on the servers?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

HA! I just thought of somethin, what if they were waiting for the sales to increase? Maybe to justify the server usage?

famousringo said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Perhaps the necessary code was on the disc all along but it wasn't implemented on the servers?

Or all the data could be on the servers, like some MMOs

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

famousringo said:
The_vagabond7 said:

This, I just went online, no downloading just new modes, probably was there all along.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000