By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 Is The Best Fps Ever.

give it six months and then return to the question whether it's the best ever made. By then I think the answer will be a "pfft, nobody ever said it was THE BEST, just really good." Hypetrain makes every game the best.

I just got my copy and I will play a bit after lunch. looking forward to it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

amazing..... little over a day and this thread has blown up

fulcizombie said:
Cthulhu said:
Sony diehard fanboys, that had declared killzone 2 the best game ever months before its release,are amazed saying its the best FPS ever

People that have played the game and are more objective say its not the best, its somewhat boring, mediocre gameplay, low framerate, lag, done before, blah blah blah etc etc etc

This is not happening only in this thread, but everywhere...i say this is sad

Fixed for you, and yes the situation with KZ2 and the rapidness of sony fanboys is one of the saddest and most pathetic things ever to appear on the internet.

What about the depraved X-bot troll, much more sad and pathetic IMHO

sorry double post

its no call of duty.

Around the Network
ECC said:
its no call of duty.

You are right ! fortunately it's a lot better :p

Check out my game about moles ^

This game is WAY BETTER than Cod 4 or WAW...you cannot even compare the 2....The graphics are still even amazing in Multiplayer....the game has never lagged on me...

Shooting is way more realistic and feels way better than COD...Cod is like an arcadish shooter....takes a million shots to kill some1...especally if they have juggernaut....the tanks are lame and almost undestructible...you can shoot some1 with a tank shell and they standing 2 feet away and survive? weird...Everytimg I play online now in COD I play Hardcore matches...cant stand the fakeness of having to shoot some1 a million times....also the graphics are no where in the same ballpark as killzone...and the levels in killzone are HUGE...

COD is a good game but if you want to play a realistic shooter...that doesnt hae people all jumping around like monkeys and shooting you with a carbin from 500 feet away ou'll love killzone....

The games online graphics are just as good as the single player...I have to keep stressing that because some games loose their graphical touches when you play online...like FEAR 2...this game is always way more rewarding online than COD...

Whoever is saying this game is not the best FPS shooter ever created....they must be Pc fanboys....or a bunch of haters....play the game before you talk smack about it....this is the best FPS ever....

Dont believe me...go play your opinion of the best FPS ever and then come play this game you will see the HUGE Difference

fulcizombie said:
Cthulhu said:
Sony diehard fanboys, that had declared killzone 2 the best game ever months before its release,are amazed saying its the best FPS ever

People that have played the game and are more objective say its not the best, its somewhat boring, mediocre gameplay, low framerate, lag, done before, blah blah blah etc etc etc

This is not happening only in this thread, but everywhere...i say this is sad

Fixed for you, and yes the situation with KZ2 and the rapidness of sony fanboys is one of the saddest and most pathetic things ever to appear on the internet.

lol cod4 is nothing next to it, cod5 is nonexistant....

the sad thing here is you, and only because u will never experience kz2

Killzone 2 is pretty good, but its definately not the best single or multi-player experience. When I play it, the developer has done some pretty good work, however the level design etc isn't quite up to the standard of developers who consistantly produce AAA shooters such as Bungie, Valve, Infinity Ward and Epic. It does give me some good things to look forward to for the next game.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Killzone 2 is pretty good, but its definately not the best single or multi-player experience. When I play it, the developer has done some pretty good work, however the level design etc isn't quite up to the standard of developers who consistantly produce AAA shooters such as Bungie, Valve, Infinity Ward and Epic. It does give me some good things to look forward to for the next game.

Infinity ward ? i haven't played other halos than the first (which i didn't like so i won't comment on bungie) but the call of duty games doesn't exacly have very good online maps. They are inconsistent in quality. Killzone 2's online hangs with every company you mentioned up there.. because it's really good. I'm not gonna say better. (even if it is atleast with atleast some of them in my opinion) But it's definately worth mentioning in the same sentence.

Check out my game about moles ^