By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Resi 5 red elite confirmed to be jasper

by mr. Nelson himself.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/majornelson/videos/16/

edit: so far no jasper elites have appeared anywhere... now we know why.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Very cool, and a heck of a deal for anyone thinking on picking up an Elite. It's virtually 2 free games with the purchase of a Jasper Elite, which is not a bad deal.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

260€ shipping included if I order from an UK retailer.

Mighty tempting.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I guess the system color and the lights will never match hehe jk. This is probably the best Xbox360 bundle i've seen with everything that comes in the box. Best of all it includes the game...not like that Halo Xbox360 version

Meh, I think I like my white one better...

Around the Network

If I was going to buy another freesexy, it'd be this one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

These may actually sell out!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
These may actually sell out!

Yeah lol. Halo 3 edition 360's lingered on warehouses for months. This makes me remember when they were announced... Moore reveals it, crowd reaction was not exactly enthusiastic, he inmediatly cracked a self-deprecating joke (these always work) and moved on without hesitating. That's a real stage pro.