By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii exclusive SKYSCRAPER announced, looks incredible!!

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=59937

Holy crap! Hahahahahaa 

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

Around the Network

Cool?

good for you...

Twilightman on Gametrailers

You almost had me there.
Sometimes it's hard to tell whether Wii fans are being serious...

Target Terror???

Around the Network

Oh please don't let it be a RAIL SHOOTER.

haha it looks like half life one

i don't know what it is but something about these screens seems semi appealing to me

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Awesome hair!

Key Features:

20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives. Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges.

Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer.

Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level.

Hack the building’s security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time.

Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission.

Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks.

A unique mixture of “FPS” and “strategy” plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge.

I like that you can "Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness" You can find health kits to help you? Damn!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I just check the price
£19.99.
Sooo UK have budget - shovelware games .... well after all it's the Data Design Interactive country