By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Resident Evil 5 Demo Saw 4 Million Downloads

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=22440

nice....too bad the game wasn't all the great though. (but im not a fan of RE anyways...)

Around the Network

Wow

That's a lot of people who experienced crap controls. Hopefully they aren't scarred for life.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
That's a lot of people who experienced crap controls. Hopefully they aren't scarred for life.

lol

ahahhahahahahhahahhahaha thats 4 million less sales they are going to c lmao jokes, prolly only 3 million less

Around the Network

lol...you're all babies.

What makes a game control bad? Is it because you can't do what you do in GEars 2 that makes RE5 control bad? Well its not Gears 2. You need to learn to play with what the game offers and not think about...what could have been.

Control is EXACTLY the same as RE4 if you change the options. No one had a problem with that games controls...

disolitude said:
lol...you're all babies.

What makes a game control bad? Is it because you can't do what you do in GEars 2 that makes RE5 control bad? Well its not Gears 2. You need to learn to play with what the game offers and not think about...what could have been.

Control is EXACTLY the same as RE4 if you change the options. No one had a problem with that games controls...

we shouldnt have to change the controls, that is why i had a problem with killzone 2...

and i wouldnt be surprised if only half of them actually bought the game.

toastboy44562 said:
disolitude said:
lol...you're all babies.

we shouldnt have to change the controls, that is why i had a problem with killzone 2...

since when? I don't like RE5 but it's not because of the controls. There's a reason controls can be altered. it's like expecting everyone to be able to wear the same shoe.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Yeah the only RE fans in here that are allowed to bitch about the controls are those of us who bought RE4 on the Wii. ;)

I can't wait for this game to come out, it's going to be a lot of fun playing it with my friend co-op. I'm not holding high expectations for this game, and I'm just buying it so I can have some fun, so no worries from me!