By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 - Flying under the radar.

Anyone else notice that in the past 2ish months there has been NO info on Bioshock 2 ?

Im really looking forward to the game and whatnot, and the lack of info is crazy, you think there would be more then a single trailer available about the game at the moment, and considering there is no info regarding of how the game will be is annoying me as well.

Anywhos, thought I would start this thread, get some ideas and responses on the whole idea of Bioshock 2 going AWOL.

Around the Network

Should be in Gaming forum. It's not a PS3 exclusive.

OT; We have far too many games coming out right now--that won't make it out until the holidays, at the earliest.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sorry about that, was browsing in the Sony forum and just started the thread when i thought about this.

I know its not going to come out for quite some time but regardless, you would expect to be hearing a little info on the game. Think about it for a second, there is basically NO info regarding the story, gameplay, even a hint about what the game will be about.

I haven't even heard anything about this game. Is it more of the same, or what are they doing different this time?

There isn't much info on the game, some are hinting at a prequel, and there a rumors where its in the future and Rapture surfaces above the water, all in all who the hell knows, this is the only trailer on the game:

And really, the trailer doesn't say anything, all you can really do here is infer. One bonus on the game is that its multi-platform from the start this time :P (Supposedly anywhos)

Around the Network

What thekitchensink said, there is too many games coming out now to even make a big deal about it. Not to mention other even bigger games due out at the same time as Bioshock 2.

Yeah I realize that the game is a ways off and many games will be coming out around this time. But it is also supposedly less then a year off as well, and the only real hard media being a single confusing trailer is generally annoying.

All I am saying is that it would be nice to have a little media on this game, I'm not worried or anything, just want a little bit more info.

Maybe its farther away then we have been told, 4th quarter 2009 I believe. It could take longer because they are developing it for 3 platforms simultaneously

True True, hell though, I would at least like some inkling to what it is going to be about though. All in all it will most likely be a superb game.

Yeah, the teaser trailer was garbage, and gave basically no info. I say the first thing we will hear about it will be at E3.