By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone giving up gaming for lent?

I don't believe in a god because I haven't been raised to believe in a god.

Around the Network

One time I gave up whole milk and skim milk and only drank fat free milk, just to piss off my religious roommate. He didn't think an atheist could quit something for 40 days for a religious holiday they don't care about. He also thought fat free milk was the most disgusting thing on the planet.

That was 7 years ago, and I doubt it'll ever happen again. Somebody should try to give up something crazy, like e-mail, or every liquid but water.

isn't skim milk the same thing as fat free milk? And I never could drink whole milk. yuck. I didn't particularly like skim either, but it was better than whole. I was all about the 1% milk.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

i'm giving up catholicism.

Moongoddess256 said:
isn't skim milk the same thing as fat free milk? And I never could drink whole milk. yuck. I didn't particularly like skim either, but it was better than whole. I was all about the 1% milk.

I don't remember which is which.  I could only have the 0%, no 1% or 2% or anything else.  I thought skim was something like 1% or 2%, but I could be wrong, since I've been back on whole milk for the 7 years since.

That Guy said:
i'm giving up catholicism.

rofflechopper

Around the Network

How do you give up gaming?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

In my case it would take at least one bullet.

oh god lets not let this turn into another religion discussion.

Anyway I will not give up gaming, if I did I'd have to figure out what to do for most of the day and I wouldn't know what to do...I probably can do lots but I'm just to lazy. I'm not sure what I'll give up maybe masturbating? that'll be interesting lol

I'm giving up lent for lent. I usually give up potato chips (since I'm addicted), but I don't really wanna this year. =)

The Ghost of RubangB said:
supermario128 said:

In my case it would take at least one bullet.

So if I gave you a bullet you could give up gaming?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089