By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Virtual On For Xbox 360? It's On!

very cool , another good game to get. good move sega :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Normally Virtual-On robots have the console that they are on, on their backs. The Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2 now their will be Virtual-On robots with 360s on their backs. They should be super charged, since the 360s spin like crazy monsters.

The only thing missing is the Twin Sticks. I have 2 pairs for my Saturn and converters to play on Dreamcast. The 360's dual analog sticks should be able to mimic the Twin Sticks pretty good, so it shouldn't be an issue. But that arcadey feel of the Twin Sticks is just so awesome.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I can't wait! I was bumm when my Saturn along with this game were stolen from our house. I never replaced the Saturn (well by then it was a dead system anyway) but I sure miss Virtual On!

@pbroy

So when you die, I wonder if the console get RROD : P

Capulous said:
Any idea if this is the exact same as the Dreamcast version? If it is I may not pick it up; I already own the Dreamcast version.

I read somwhere on Gaf that it suppose to be the final arcade version which is post Dreamcast and included all Dreamcast contents and the extra stuff in the late arcade version.