By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ2 servers down! (= huge first day sales???)

Title says everything, what do u think?

Around the Network

I would say yes, if Sony didn't have a history of network issues with new releases. Enjoy the single player while they fix it. I hope they have it fixed by Friday, but not before.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I'm not too sure if i will try the online of this game, i tend to have more fun with the single player campaign but it is tempting to see what it is going to be like. I hope that i get the game tomorrow

You're cruel! In fact, I'm almost at then end of the story mode (and OMFG@the level I've just finished!) so online is needed, now!

That would have pissed me off if I lived in Europe and had it already. But luckily I dont, they better have it fixed though otherwise my plans are shot. I imagine in Europe it sold extremely well if this is happening, maybe it will hit my optimistic number of 1.7 million WW 1st week

Around the Network

What big online PSN game hasn't gone down when first released? Resistance 1 did, Warhawk did, LBP did, Resistance 2 had a few issues, and now this

Or bad servers haha. This usually happens a lot with new online game releases. Try not to look too much into it. Trial and error phase of the servers.

I believe the servers won't be up until the 27th. Has GG said otherwise?

Tremble said:
You're cruel! In fact, I'm almost at then end of the story mode (and OMFG@the level I've just finished!) so online is needed, now!

Well since you have a lot of time on your hands, not playing the multi-player, how about some impressions?  Your friends in NA would really appreciate that.

@Tremble - Did you try the team kill thing yet? I think something special happens if you kill/revive him 4 times in a row.