By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco-Bandai working on many new Tales games?

We need a damn ToV 2.

Around the Network
Cheat1011 said:
We need a damn ToV 2.

2nded, this or Tales of the Abyss 2. Rather have a Vesperia 2.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

^ tales of the abbys 2 would be amazing i loved that game.

Shadowblind said:
Cheat1011 said:
We need a damn ToV 2.

2nded, this or Tales of the Abyss 2. Rather have a Vesperia 2.

You better hope euros buy it in droves...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I do believe I heard about them using a Tales of game for every letter of the alphabet, but I can be mistaken.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
badgenome said:
Maybe they'll start doing cash-ins like Square-Enix. Tales of Tower Defense, coming soon?

Tales games already are cash-ins essentially.

They're pumping out every RPG they can using the same battle system framework and slapping "Tales of" on the box title.

And man I hope they pump tens more of those cash-ins. Because from what I've played of Tales I enjoyed a lot.

OT: As long as I don't get Vesperia on my PS3, I'm not satisified with anything new.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
badgenome said:
Maybe they'll start doing cash-ins like Square-Enix. Tales of Tower Defense, coming soon?

Tales games already are cash-ins essentially.

They're pumping out every RPG they can using the same battle system framework and slapping "Tales of" on the box title.

As long as it remains cliched, their cash-ins are fine with me.

Keep it simple. Tales is like Final Fanatasy -- it's good because of quanity and variety, not quality.

And what's quality for you? Dragon Quest?

one of them will probably be the ps3 exclusive one that namco was talking about

yes they did say that they were thinking of doing a exclusive tales for the ps3 right after tov

y do u care so much i dont care enough to go look for a link but i know they said it and robotechheaven agrees with me about it