By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

SF Boost? Next Week KZ2 and Halo Boost ! Go PS360!

Around the Network

same numbers last year

PS3 81k - UP 5k = UP 6% (KZ2 boost?)

360 47k - UP 60k = UP 127% (Halo Wars boost?)

Wii 127k - UP 53k = UP 41% (xyz game boost?)

DS 264k - DOWN 64k = DOWN 25%

PSP 79k - DOWN 13k = DOWN 16%

Really interesting numbers there. If that is the KZ2 boost that is pretty poor really as that only just beats last years number where the top PS3 game was, wait for it....Unreal Torney 3 with a whopping 45k sold.

PS360 = Wii +14k

Not often that happen.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Gonna have to go with Street Fighter boost baby

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Naum said:
PS360 = Wii +14k

Not often that happen.

Actually, PS360 generally edges out Wii in Others but by a really small margin so when NA numbers come in Wii still overtakes the HD duo.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Hyruken said:
same numbers last year

Really interesting numbers there. If that is the KZ2 boost that is pretty poor really as that only just beats last years number where the top PS3 game was, wait for it....Unreal Torney 3 with a whopping 45k sold.

What? Comparing last year's numbers to judge KZ2 and Halo Boost ? Now I have seen it all

I doubt Street Fighter did anything, especially not in Others. Killzone and Halo are probably already having an effect.

SFIV boost I guess... KZ2 and Halo boost next week.

KZ2 comes out this Friday, I thought. We should see PS3 boosts from KZ2 next week, and the week after ..not this week. Probably should have dropped this week, with buyers holding off for KZ2's release?

SF4 was the HD boost this week.

blazinhead89 said:
Hyruken said:
same numbers last year

What? Comparing last year's numbers to judge KZ2 and Halo Boost ? Now I have seen it all

We'll then you have seen it all haven't you. Don't need me to explain to you that if those games are to be accounted for the boost (boosts don't happen for no reason) then it proves that the industry may have peaked. If it needs games to just match a pretty poor week last year games wise for at least PS3 and 360 then that tells you something doesn't it. Because if it was increasing then by having games out should destroy a pretty poor week sales right? Especially the A card for Sony this year and a game with Halo in it? Again if those are the boosts especially for PS3 then that means after the boost dies down (1-2 weeks) then numbers are going to go down a lot compared to last year.