By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Hates Lesbians

http://consumerist.com/5160187/identifying-yourself-as-a-lesbian-gets-you-banned-on-xbox-live

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

Thats really kinda bullshit.

Nobody should be able to find somebody elses sexual orientation offensive, even the people who don't agree with it (ie. fundamental Christians) shouldn't be offended by it.

In the US weapons don't kill people, sexuallity does. j/k

How can anyone dislike lesbians!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Lafiel said:
In the US weapons don't kill people, sexuallity does. j/k

Don't forget that war brings peace and you can learn everything about the true on Foxnews....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Please cut this shit out.

Posting of crap like this I mean, we all know why ms bans that sort of thing and it's been discussed at length on numerous occassions before.

There's dimwits who think that censoring of any kind is against all that we stand for.

There are dimwits who think that censoring should be placed everywhere.

Then there's the sensible bunch in the middle, who ms are deciding to toe this sensible business line.

I haven't even clicked the link because I can guess it's related to gamer tags with dodgy words in being banned? Well, why the hell do you think their banned. Honestly you lot, you have a go at crappy media, then you fuel the fire yourselves.

This stupid argument doesn't have a leg to stand on. Xbox live is a community GAMING service, not a place for us all to demonstrate how homosexual, black, african or white we are or all the rest of them.

You know the drill don't play the tool.

wtf? thats horse s***.... with the game Mass Effect being on this console...in which you can choose to be a lesbian..... this is total crap.... its offencive to other players!??!! have you ever heard theese little 12 year old pricks on Live?
not saying all of them but most of them r total ass holes just trying to get attention by using racial slurs and out cursing sailors....

PS: i

Just clicked though...

Why the fuck, sorry but really, why the fuck would anyone need to parade themselves as being a bloody lesbian in their gamertag profile?

Stupid cow deserves all she gets, attention seeking little idiot. I'll go update mine and say how straight I am, shall I?

I don't know if it specifically violates a TOS, I suspect it does because MS are the judge of what is and what isn't offensive according to their TOS which SHE signed up to. Don't like it? piss off then!

CHILDREN use Xbox Live and they don't need to be knowing other people's sexual orientation anyway. Most little kids don't even know what a lesbian or sex is.

Sorry I have really had it up to here with people like this.

Baggins said:
Please cut this shit out.

Posting of crap like this I mean, we all know why ms bans that sort of thing and it's been discussed at length on numerous occassions before.

There's dimwits who think that censoring of any kind is against all that we stand for.

There are dimwits who think that censoring should be placed everywhere.

Then there's the sensible bunch in the middle, who ms are deciding to toe this sensible business line.

I haven't even clicked the link because I can guess it's related to gamer tags with dodgy words in being banned? Well, why the hell do you think their banned. Honestly you lot, you have a go at crappy media, then you fuel the fire yourselves.

This stupid argument doesn't have a leg to stand on. Xbox live is a community GAMING service, not a place for us all to demonstrate how homosexual, black, african or white we are or all the rest of them.

You know the drill don't play the tool.

maybie you should read the article b4 making assumptions...

A girl got banned because she put she was a lesbian in her profile and people hassled her for it... when she reported it MS said it was offencive to other players

Baggins said:
Just clicked though...

Why the fuck, sorry but really, why the fuck would anyone need to parade themselves as being a bloody lesbian in their gamertag profile?

Stupid cow deserves all she gets, attention seeking little idiot. I'll go update mine and say how straight I am, shall I?

I don't know if it specifically violates a TOS, I suspect it does because MS are the judge of what is and what isn't offensive according to their TOS which SHE signed up to. Don't like it? piss off then!

CHILDREN use Xbox Live and they don't need to be knowing other people's sexual orientation anyway. Most little kids don't even know what a lesbian or sex is.

Sorry I have really had it up to here with people like this.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

Signature goes here!