By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bunnies say Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 < All

I just can't get enough of this game. I randomly watched a music for the new rhythm game and started watching the other other five new gameplay videos and just can't get enough of the Rabbids. Apparently now you can really customize the bunnies and even get an Indianna Jones costume and even use the Assassin's Creed one. I love it when you see a game you know the developers had fun with.

-edit-
Just to clear up any confusion, THE TITLE IS ON PURPOSE.  The things that makes RRR2 so funny is that the rabbids do everything wrong.  In this case, they don't know what a less than sign means.  

Around the Network
twesterm said:
I just can't get enough of this game. I randomly watched a music for the new rhythm game and started watching the other other five new gameplay videos and just can't get enough of the Rabbids. Apparently now you can really customize the bunnies and even get an Indianna Jones costume and even use the Assassin's Creed one. I love it when you see a game you know the developers had fun with.

Personally I was not "in love" with Rayman Raving Rabbids but we were friends ...

My biggest complaint with the original was that it feeled a bit rushed, many of the games were too similar, the multiplayer was turn based, and they could have taken many things (like the shooter sequences) much further. I hope that Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 actually takes it to the next level, fixes the problems and becomes a far better game because I thought the original had a lot of potential.

You know you wrote less than all right?

More on topic, I watched the videos and the game looks hilarious. I never played the first game but I may buy this one.

Yeah, I am still thoroughly confused by your title...

But yeah, the first was cool, and the second looks to be gold. More of the bunnies, more of what's good.

I gotta watch those new vids now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah, I am still thoroughly confused by your title...

But yeah, the first was cool, and the second looks to be gold. More of the bunnies, more of what's good.

I gotta watch those new vids now.

Hey Ben, it would be helpful if you could embed them in the original post for people to access them easier (and without dealing with Gamespot's ads and stuff).

Around the Network

Sure...I'm busy currently, but I'll do it within the hour.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

HappySqurriel said:
twesterm said:

My biggest complaint with the original was that it feeled a bit rushed, many of the games were too similar, the multiplayer was turn based, and they could have taken many things (like the shooter sequences) much further. I hope that Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 actually takes it to the next level, fixes the problems and becomes a far better game because I thought the original had a lot of potential.

Same problem in this one. With 60+ games, expect some repetition.
Fixed.
Fixed from what I heard.

A lot of character custimization. I like this one.

Looks awesome. As long as they expand the railshooting segments, I'll get it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

So every game is better than Raving Rabbids? Confirms my opinions, thanks!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

naznatips said:
You know you wrote less than all right?

The title was completely on purpose because bunnies never do anything right.

That's what I get for trying to be clever. >_>