By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bunnies say Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 < All

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah, I am still thoroughly confused by your title...

QFT 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
Sqrl said:
BenKenobi88 said:

QFT

It's because the whole point of RRR2 is that bunnies do everything wrong.  I'm officially upset now.  ;_;

twesterm said:
Sqrl said:
BenKenobi88 said:

QFT

It's because the whole point of RRR2 is that bunnies do everything wrong. I'm officially upset now. ;_;

Sorry haven't played the first one yet, been meaning to borrow it from a friend.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I tried embedding the videos, but no luck, IGN's video system sucks. I can't even get half of them to play...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

heh this game looks so much better. The games look like they actually take a bit of skill, unlike in the original where it looked to be "do this as fast as possible"

definitely looks like it might be a purchase for me

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

i'm not buying it unless this funs a real awesome Wii game. Ubisoft can go prostitute their workers to fund PS3 projects.

Seriously? You hate Ubisoft that much?

Sucks for you...

I think Raving Rabbids was great fun, and this new game looks WAY improved. Not to mention Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six Vegas and GRAW as some other good Ubisoft games...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol i don't hate them that much once red steel 2 comes out i'll buy that.

I will ony support their hard core games not their party games, or their crap ports. I wish they put effort into their ports.

This was a "definitely will not buy" for me (as much as I liked the first one), but the more I see of it... the more I want it.

If they can isolate the "fun minigames" in the first title, expand on them, and make more games like them - this could rock. It also has a much better story and multiplayer mode from what I hear... which is sweet :)

If I can trade Rayman1 in, and get this for $50-$60 (AU) I'll definitely consider it.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

game that makes you laugh.
game that makes you cry.
game that scare the hell outta you.

I personally am willing to pay for things that makes me laugh more than the other choices.
All the trailers so far look crazy fun.