By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 only for Xbox 360.

awesome, i really liked the 1st one and i will get this on day 1.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Feylic said:
Wait until more details on the final game are available, at this point, LP 1 was fail, so I don't look forward to this anyways... I like exclusives if they showcase the system they are on.

How was it a fail? Sold over 1.8 million untis and got 79 on metacritic on xbox alone.

Well I didn't like it, no know anyone who did, and up until this announcement of the 2nd ones exclusivity, I'd never seen so much praise for it... I guess it was secretly loved, but no one liked to talk about it :/

First one was meh, but 4 player coop might put me over the fence.

This pretty much means Lost Planet 2 will be a timed exclusive.

Thechalkblock said:
This pretty much means Lost Planet 2 will be a timed exclusive.

True if and ONLY if MS don`t pay extra after they paid for the 6-12 months for Lost Planet 2 to be 360 exclusive.

If they pay,they will keep an exclusive game to 360 and cash in on the software sales (like Dead Rising 1).

If they don`t pay,MS will make a profit on the software sales anyway,and the sales of Pc/ps3 versions will be low and perhaps will not even cover the porting cost.

So MS...what will it be?

Around the Network
Feylic said:
disolitude said:
Feylic said:
Wait until more details on the final game are available, at this point, LP 1 was fail, so I don't look forward to this anyways... I like exclusives if they showcase the system they are on.

How was it a fail? Sold over 1.8 million untis and got 79 on metacritic on xbox alone.

Well I didn't like it, no know anyone who did, and up until this announcement of the 2nd ones exclusivity, I'd never seen so much praise for it... I guess it was secretly loved, but no one liked to talk about it :/

2006 release.... a game these days has to be pretty much stellar to retain mind share for so long =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

eh no capcom havnt anounced it was an xbox exclusive.they released an exclusive video on xbox live announcing lost planet 2

geddesmond2 said:
eh no capcom havnt anounced it was an xbox exclusive.they released an exclusive video on xbox live announcing lost planet 2

lol. this made page 4. 

If it was on the internet, it must be true.

Gear of War 4 PS3 exclusive!

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

Take out the heat timer thing, and I'm SOLD...the game demo looks awesome!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Maybe they can keep the heat timer in the super cold areas, and in areas not cold you can collect it to go towards something else? :p

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.