By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 only for Xbox 360.

BrayanA said:

Only fanboys care for exclusives. It must be a timed-exclusive, which is stupid. Lets people buy what they wont on the platform they choose! I rememeber those days last generation when the PS2 would get timed exclusives left and right. It's the other way around now.

Exclusives are the main ammo for List Wars lol =/

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I loved lost planet. It has old school gaming written all over it... Had some issues but was still a blast.

4 player coop could push this game far even if it doesn't evlove from LP1.

disolitude said:
I loved lost planet. It has old school gaming written all over it... Had some issues but was still a blast.

Now they just need the equivalent of Horde Mode.

I think they've spent a lot of time playing GoW2, so... there's the chance =D

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
disolitude said:

Hah funny...but good call, that could work really well. Considering the speed and the jump/swing ability it could get pretty hectic.

I don't get why the first game gets a bad rep...its as close we ever got to bionic commando next gen...until we get bionic commando next gen.

cool 4 player co-op!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
disolitude said:

Hah funny...but good call, that could work really well. Considering the speed and the jump/swing ability it could get pretty hectic.

I don't get why the first game gets a bad rep...its as close we ever got to bionic commando next gen...until we get bionic commando next gen.

Well, it was one of those games that have good things and bad things. The gameplay was solid, but the setting was boring (frozen planet, everything was snow and ice). If I recall, it was a bit on the short side as well.

Judging from the trailer this has the potential to be huge , based on the graphics alone .

First One was fine, but that Thermal thing turned it into an arcade game, and that sucked!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Wait until more details on the final game are available, at this point, LP 1 was fail, so I don't look forward to this anyways... I like exclusives if they showcase the system they are on.

Feylic said:
Wait until more details on the final game are available, at this point, LP 1 was fail, so I don't look forward to this anyways... I like exclusives if they showcase the system they are on.

How was it a fail? Sold over 1.8 million untis and got 79 on metacritic on xbox alone.