By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ArkZero said:
Great thread, keep up the good work.

Thanks. Glad the thread gains your approval. I will, indeed, keep up the good work.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Wow.

PS3 has as many exclusives on the list as Wii has games.

WAY in front overall.

Amazing...

It has been a good year for PS3, huh? Second year in a row that it's had a very strong showing for high rated games. However, the question we'll soon be asking is: will next year be the same? Or will 360 step up? Or will PC finally have a return to form?

However, we still have a month left of this year, we may have a major change or two yet to come.

Hapimeses said:
Carl2291 said:
Wow.

PS3 has as many exclusives on the list as Wii has games.

WAY in front overall.

Amazing...

It has been a good year for PS3, huh? Second year in a row that it's had a very strong showing for high rated games. However, the question we'll soon be asking is: will next year be the same? Or will 360 step up? Or will PC finally have a return to form?

However, we still have a month left of this year, we may have a major change or two yet to come.

Whether next year will be the same or not is up to interpretation. Will it come out on top in this particular comparison? Possibly. Will it have as many high ranking games? Quite possible.

But the same could be said for the 360 (from what we have seen so far), so I think next year will definitely be a more interesting year (in this matter) than 2009.

Great showing for the PS3

Yeah, I'll admit I'm still a little surprised at just how good a showing it's been this year for PS3.

Around the Network

seems like bayonetta made it for the 360 with 4 reviews(i reckon all games over 85+ gets added if it has 4+ reviews?). The Question is if you count this as a 2010 game? The ps3 version wont get 4 reviews this year i think, so what year does the ps3 version count for??, will you add it to the best of 09 thread, or the best of 2010 thread=?

Wow, crazy for the PS3, hopefully it can make it 3 years in a row.

braid, pixeljunk shooters and pixeljunk edencore seems to have made it for the ps3.

Bayonetta for the 360 also:p

So, end of the year update before scores are too up to date?

Cryostasis is GOTY of 2009!