By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Stock down to its lowest level in 11 years.

Zomb1337 said:
Microsoft makes something like $5 billion profit per year.....even a 20% drop in stocks and sales would still be $4 billion a yr.

They made $17.82 billion in profit in their last financial year.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Zomb1337 said:
Microsoft makes something like $5 billion profit per year.....even a 20% drop in stocks and sales would still be $4 billion a yr.

They made $17.82 billion in profit in their last financial year.

Yip... MS makes $4 billion each quarter (profit, not revenue) but this was about stock, not profit.

Do not lose his your time worry for microsoft, no company of the world supports his egemoni in his sector as this one..

reed thist:

1: microsotf

2: 425,m

worry more for ''sony'' , GM and ford...

Do not be pathetic..

We're working on a solution to aggregate downloadable content sales.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

green_box said:

Do not lose his your time worry for microsoft, no company of the world supports his egemoni in his sector as this one..

reed thist:

1: microsotf

2: 425,m

worry more for ''sony'' , GM and ford...

Do not be pathetic..

????????????????????Please translate to english??????????

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Isn't everybody?

The market as a whole is at its lowest since 11 years genius...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Yes, Good thing I sold my stocks a week ago.

Zomb1337 said:

LOL...Investors would have a heart attack if M$ posted $ bln in profits for the year...try a qtr...and investors would also have a heart attack if business dropped 20%.  The problems is M$ is not a growth stock, that's why they implimented dividends...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Ail said:
The market as a whole is at its lowest since 11 years genius...

A fact is a fact is a fact you think the 5000 employees MS just cut wanna hear that?

Hubris. It's why the Americans beat the British, it's how the Vietnameese beat the Americans and if unchecked, will be the downfall of Microsoft.

Hubris (/hjuːbrɪs/) or hybris (/'haɪbrɪs/) (ancient Greek ὕβρις), mythology is a term used in modern English to indicate overweening pride, superciliousness, or arrogance, often resulting in fatal retribution. In ancient Greece, hubris referred to actions which, intentionally or not, shamed and humiliated the victim, and frequently the perpetrator as well. It was most evident in the public and private actions of the powerful and rich.