By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Star Ocean 4 Thread

superbeast1370 said:
Barozi said:
Is the US version region locked ?

I'm almost done with Lost Odyssey (I know it took me quite some time) and I'm not sure if I can live 2 months without a good RPG...

I think all 360 games are region locked. I'm not 100% sure though.

Nah only about 30% of the games are really region locked.

And most of them are Japanese only, so there are many NTSC/PAL games available.

Around the Network

I am getting the game possibly at the end of the week if I can unless my brother gets it tomorrow or something. I might have to put Persona 4 and FFXII(still haven't beaten it) on the back burner for a little while though.

@Riachu: I´ve never beaten FFXII too (I´m at the end with Reddas). Don´t bother. The game is worth for hunting the notorious monsters, rare monsters and the Espers really. Do that instead.

@Barozi: The game is region locked. I don´t know about the asian version though (has english). I´ll wait for the european release in late april.

memory2zack said:

@Barozi: The game is region locked. I don´t know about the asian version though (has english). I´ll wait for the european release in late april.

k thx.

According to Play-Asia.com the Japanese version is locked as well

memory2zack said:
@Riachu: I´ve never beaten FFXII too (I´m at the end with Reddas). Don´t bother. The game is worth for hunting the notorious monsters, rare monsters and the Espers really. Do that instead.

I want to beat the storyline.  I will do a few hunts here and there though when I get the chance.

Around the Network

Oh yeah forgot to mention; I had to hunt down my copy of SO4. My Gamestops(I have 4 in my area) got their shipment of the game at around 1 o'clock; by 2:30 they were pretty much out. I called 3 Gamestops before I found a copy; there were 2 left, when I arrived, one left.

Either shipments were sparce, or SO4 is selling very well in my area.

Other then that, fantastic game, and not even past the imfamous "3 hour mark" GI whines about I may have to admit defeat in that SO4 MAY be better then ToV.

May.

Not far enough in to make any sort of guess, but its stepping on its heels at this point.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I am five hours in so far and haven't been excited about a thing yet. It might be great, it might stay like this, and it might suck, I can't tell a thing yet. But I know that I don't like the character Welch, and the graphics aren't the best of the generation for an rpg. All I can say for now.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

I purchased the game this afternoon and have installed the first disc, but I have yet to play the game. Too much homework, but I should be able to invest some serious time into it tomorrow. I'm so excited!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

i cant wait for this game but first i still have to beat tov,iu,and operation darkness
before i can get this game

Going to head out and pick this up.