By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - March Wii releases - what are you buying?

I probably won't be buying any in the month... but of the games releasing for that month I will likely eventually get:

Mushroom Men
Madworld
and perhaps PES:2009

Around the Network

I'm very likely to get Madworld. I've been having a lot of frustration with work lately, and this game seems perfect to channel my anger.

Other definite buys for March will be games I've missed out in February: Deadly Creatures and Blast Works: Build, Fuse & Destroy (if it does finally come out next Friday).

My other interests (may buy in March, but maybe not):
- Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (from February) (can probably wait until I've beaten Zombie hunters 1 & 2)
- New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis
- Sonic and the Black Knight
- Castlevania Judgment
- Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
- Ready 2 Rumble Revolution
- Broken Sword: Shadows of the Templars
- Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

Madworld (pre-ordered already) and PES 2009 (gonna wait for other people's impressions, especially with the online-play)

What's with Real Madrid: The Game?? :O

Any info on that? Is it like a manager game or simulation?

edit:

Real Madrid : The Game on Nintendo Wii will offer a unique game where the player takes on the role of a rising football star from the beginning of his career to winning the league with Real Madrid. The experience will not just be on the pitch but in life as well – from relationships to wardrobe; training to parties. It will give the football fan the exciting opportunity to craft the career of a professional player as they see fit, and reap the rewards of playing and choosing well.

What the...
Is this shovelware? I can't find any screenshots on the web. Never heard of it before I saw the list either.

Madworld and Bit.Trip Beat (WiiWare), if it comes out

Madworld is a must for me.

And if anyone is not sure about whether or not to get Pikmin..... well, if you haven't played it yet, get it. It really is brilliant.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

We Ski & Snowboard
Sonic & The Black Knight
MadWorld
Pro Evo 2009.
NPC! Pikmin

All those are musts.

I will get PES, Madworld, All play mario tennis, & all play pikmin for me. But prob will only get 1 or 2 of those this month.

MADWORLD

My avatar + Madworld and Mario Tennis.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

MadWorld and Broken Sword.