By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you didn't want to end/whose ending was rewarding

Super Metroid, it was just too short i wish it was longer.

Around the Network

Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy X
MGS4

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy X (X-2 was already out and people were saying that it wasn't that good, so I didn't want X to end and have to go play it)
Eternal Darkness (After the third time, it was a "Yay, finally done" but after the first time)
Star Fox 64 (My friend was giving me $5 or $10 to finish with all the medals for him)

Gears of war/gears 2...they didnt need to end!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Star Control 2. I don't know if it's blind nostalgia, but I was very happy when I finished it.

I wished FFXII allowed you to continue playing after the last boss. Then you can go around cities and people will recognize you as the heroes. Also, you can try finishing up all the hunts.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network

I never wanted Earthbound to end, such a fantastic game. As for a sense of accomplishment, Ikaruga.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. By the end of it i had my gang of super-powered beorc and unstoppable laguz, and i just wanted to keep kicking ass forever, but when the game ended (blackout spoilers) and the goddess Ashera was destroyed, and Yune fled away with her, then Micaiah was revealed to be the true apostle, and Ike ran away with his special friend Soren, and so many awesome marriages, it was quite satisfying

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Tales of (Insert title here)

The Legend of Zelda (Insert title here)

Paper Mario (N64)/ Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Ico- I felt so satisfied with the ending of that game. The Battle against the Queen was extraordinary. As much as I hated Yorda in the beginning it would seem I grew to love her. I was enraged to see the shadows dancing around a statue of the girl I hard worked so hard to protect.

Shadow of the Colossus- I never wanted it to end. I couldn't help but wish there was more content to continue exciting me in ways a game had never done before. Not much I wouldn't do for 5 or 10 more colossi to climb and puzzle in the name of love.

FFVII- I watched the stars go by for hours hoping for some little secret.

FFX- The ending was one of the most rewarding for me ever. Then the first FF sequel ever had to step on everything that this game had done right.

Beyond Good and Evil - That Cliffhanger makes me desperate for the sequel