By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you didn't want to end/whose ending was rewarding

for me:

BioShock: i remember picking this game up at BB, started playing at around 6pm i got home and just played, there was a point where i just knew i should put it down, i looked at the time and it was 1:30am!!! i had made it all the way to fort frolic!!finishing the game i gave my self i nice pat on the back... i love this game so much

God Of War: all the combat/puzzles/story IMO, i gave myself a HUGE pat on the back finishing this game was really satisfying, huge sense of accomplishment.

Mass Effect: once the story got going i just wanted MORE!!! the side quests were a snooze fest but the main story i havent played anything like it.

MGS4: OMFG!, the only thing that messed it up IMO was the end cinematic, WTF! i think i got up made myself dinner came back and it was STILL ending.

Around the Network

For me, this gen:
Assassin's Creed (although the end could have been better)
Flower (very satisfying, very affecting, too short)
Heavenly Sword (awesome -- very awesome, in fact -- but, like GoW, I was left wanting more)
MGS4 (I wanted more, watched every last second, played it again)
Uncharted (loved this, and was left wishing it hadn't ended)

didn't want to end: FFX/ FF7CC
rewarding: FF7/X/FF7CC/Valkyria Chronicles

How could I forget flower ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask- the first time I played this back in 2000 it was a fantastic game. However on another playthrough some years later it became a masterpiece that now ties with Oot as my favorite game of all time. I literally went and did EVERYTHING in the game, ever single little side-quest no matter how small the payoff (which is quite rare for me) because I wanted to make the experiance last as long as possible. OoT and Metroid Prime are other titles that I never wanted to end but there's not much I can say about those two that hasn't alreadly been said.

ZZetaAlec said:
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask- the first time I played this back in 2000 it was a fantastic game. However on another playthrough some years later it became a masterpiece that now ties with Oot as my favorite game of all time. I literally went and did EVERYTHING in the game, ever single little side-quest no matter how small the payoff (which is quite rare for me) because I wanted to make the experiance last as long as possible. OoT and Metroid Prime are other titles that I never wanted to end but there's not much I can say about those two that hasn't alreadly been said.

NIIICE, good one, that reminds me.... TLOZ:OoT EPIC! 4$%^&*( EPIC!!!!

Around the Network

Braid. Completely enchanting throughout, and the last level was a huge OMGWTFBBQ.

I haven't finished it yet, but Flower gives me a similar feeling.

Best ending ever is Super Mario 3. I got to it for the first time and then heard "Sorry, but our princess is in another castle." I was so angry/shocked that after all that, I still hadn't beaten it. Then I saw "Just Kidding" and I was grinning for like the next 15 minutes at how awesome it was.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

LoZ: Ocarina of time...there are many more but this one was gave me a good feeling that i beat it and i was upset that it was over

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Fallout 3,I couldnt believe it ended.Then I couldnt believe i couldnt play anymore. WTF

Halo 3, not because it was amazing but because it was short and too easy. I thought there was no way it was really done this quickly.

Fallout 3 - Just the fact that it actually ends is bad. I wish you could keep playing after the ending. But great game though.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)