By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - October EGM Scores (HS & Warhawk)

From Neogaf 2 EGM scores heavenly sword 8, 8, 9 warhawk 8.5, 7, 8.5 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184517 rumor at this point, but probably true.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

What??? Capcom working on Okami for the WII? How many of their rumors were "actually" true in the past? Capcom specifically said not to port Okami to the WII or to create a second version.

Though I'll go nuts if this ought to be happening. I think Okami is one of the most original, artistic games I've ever seen on a game console and the brushing system would perfectly fit with the WII remote.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

EGM rumours are nearly always BS .

The scores are quite good .Except that 7 for Warhawk ,but well there is always someone who doesnt like a game .

Diomedes1976 said:

The scores are quite good .Except that 7 for Warhawk ,but well there is always someone who doesnt like a game .

Not really, but I bet they are only BS when it refers to a great PS title being ported to a ninty console

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Warhawk 8.5, 7, 8.5

I take it the 7 is from the jackass bitching if its above $30 hes taking off a point.

Around the Network

I think the 7 is that guy who is removing a point too. Still great scores for both Warhawk and Heavenly Sword.

So EGM gives Warhawk 8.5s and 7 and Heavenly Swords 8s and 9s but hte playstation magazine gives them 6s and 7s? Yeah that makes sense....

Anyway this only confirms my purchase of both on day 1.

Bioshock got a perfect 10 from all three reviewers and is game of the month :D

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

sieanr said:
Diomedes1976 said:

Not really, but I bet they are only BS when it refers to a great PS title being ported to a ninty console

we all know you would be jumping for joy if that happened

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
sieanr said:
Diomedes1976 said:

we all know you would be jumping for joy if that happened

Yes I would, since that game deserves a second chance to sell better.

BTW; I already own, and have beaten, Okami for the PS2. Would you like pictures for proof?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I just wish people would stop saying that one place is biased against one system.

People said EGM was anti-PS3 with the Warhawk stuff.
Now its anti-Wii even TP got 3 10s and got GOTY for them.

Anyways, Great scores. Looking forward to both.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Someone better get the reviewer that gave Warhawk a 7 a flame shield. The Sony fanboys are already frothing at the mouth!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"