By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metroid prime 3: Corruption IGN review is IN! Check inside!

ps4owner said:
RolStoppable said:

I think Matt should have done his homework:

Moreover, it's much easier to traverse the lands because there is now an on-screen 3D map in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen -- in preceding games, you had to load a map screen.

Metroid Prime (left picture), Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (middle picture), Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (right picture)

So this essentially means he doesn't know at all what he is talking about and shouldn't be allowed to review an important game like Corruption.

All 3 of the games look the same from the screenshots.

As 160x120 resolution screenshots normally do =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I thought that he meant that the map rotates or something.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

wow.. i can't wait till December so i can get a wii and play this

Gametrailers Review is up...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24117.html

best quote ever

"at times its almost like a religious experience" 

naznatips said:

I'm impressed. It's a new record. You have only posted twice on this site, and BOTH of them were ridiculous senseless trolling. Of course they look the same... those screenshots are shrunk down to 1/10th of their actual resolution. You might as well go ahead and leave the boards. At this rate you'll be banned in under 24 hours.

They can ban this account, i'll be back with another one by my next post.  7 accounts so far, and with that name i'll be even worse then this one.  I started off as a normal poster until i got flamed to death for supporting the PS3.  It doesn't even matter if i'm a Nintendo fan aslong as i don't support the wii i'll be banned.

I've been on this site longer then over 99% of the people here, and all you do is troll sony naznatips

Around the Network

I think you are a little confused about what trolling is you stool, now leave this thread and stop dragging it down.

/END TROLL WARS - TALK ABOUT METROID PRIME 3 ONLY FROM NOW ON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps4owner said:
naznatips said:

I'm impressed. It's a new record. You have only posted twice on this site, and BOTH of them were ridiculous senseless trolling. Of course they look the same... those screenshots are shrunk down to 1/10th of their actual resolution. You might as well go ahead and leave the boards. At this rate you'll be banned in under 24 hours.

They can ban this account, i'll be back with another one by my next post. 7 accounts so far, and with that name i'll be even worse then this one. I started off as a normal poster until i got flamed to death for supporting the PS3. It doesn't even matter if i'm a Nintendo fan aslong as i don't support the wii i'll be banned.

I've been on this site longer then over 99% of the people here, and all you do is troll sony naznatips

I'm tired of talking to you Blue.  The forums have been very civil without you for a while.  I am disappointed that you consider trolling forum posts a valid and mature way to act.  I again request that you find me trolling sony in my posting history if you are going to make accusations against me.

naznatips said:

I'm tired of talking to you Blue. The forums have been very civil without you for a while. I am disappointed that you consider trolling forum posts a valid and mature way to act. I again request that you find me trolling sony in my posting history if you are going to make accusations against me.

When you write an angry post like that, I look at your avatar and just smile.

Needs more OBJECTION!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nah, called his bluff. ps4owner - whoever you are - do yourself a favour and stick to the Sony boards on your next account. Or if you get lucky(?), this one might get unbanned in a day or so.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

famousringo said:
naznatips said:

I'm tired of talking to you Blue. The forums have been very civil without you for a while. I am disappointed that you consider trolling forum posts a valid and mature way to act. I again request that you find me trolling sony in my posting history if you are going to make accusations against me.

When you write an angry post like that, I look at your avatar and just smile.

Needs more OBJECTION!

I use that avatar anywhere I post on the internet, mostly because it matches my posting style.   I'm a straightforward guy and I don't back down for anyone.