By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Awesome PS3 deal at Best Buy THIS WEEK ONLY

pbroy said:
mtlca66 said:
tedsteriscool said:
So if its for both models wow thats a very good deal. Uncharted and Guitar Hero are the best of both worlds: One is a somewhat hardcore adventure game and the other is a casual, family-friendly game.

It is the game with the guitar, so yes it is worth more than $30. Im not sure how much it goes for but I would think closer to $80, no?

yeah its closer to 80. that guy who said 30 must be on crack lol

How the OP stated it, it sounds like just the game. So whoever said $30 must have ment the game only.

Chill with the insults.. ¬_¬

i wouldn't consider what i said an insult since i was joking and i meant nothing by it hence the "lol"

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:
pbroy said:
mtlca66 said:
tedsteriscool said:
So if its for both models wow thats a very good deal. Uncharted and Guitar Hero are the best of both worlds: One is a somewhat hardcore adventure game and the other is a casual, family-friendly game.

It is the game with the guitar, so yes it is worth more than $30. Im not sure how much it goes for but I would think closer to $80, no?

yeah its closer to 80. that guy who said 30 must be on crack lol

How the OP stated it, it sounds like just the game. So whoever said $30 must have ment the game only.

Chill with the insults.. ¬_¬

i wouldn't consider what i said an insult since i was joking and i meant nothing by it hence the "lol"

What I got from it, is you calling him a crackhead and laughing at him.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
reptile168 said:
if it's the complete guitar kit, that would be a very good deal, if it's the game only, they aren't worth much now.

Its the complete kit.

Definitely a good deal i saw the add this morning. If you're looking to get Killzone 2 that comes out this Friday; you can just use the gift card toward that. I know lots of people are hyped for the game that don't own PS3s. Considering the 'real' price drop might not come until April-Fall this year, it's a good consolation - so it's a good time to buy so you don't miss out on KZ2.

tedsteriscool said:
reptile168 said:
if it's the complete guitar kit, that would be a very good deal, if it's the game only, they aren't worth much now.

Its the complete kit.

Oh really?  I should have asked that in my first post but that's a great deal then, that would make the deal like a 280 dollar PS3 instead of the 320 like I said the first time. 

If it's for all retailers it could have a nice little boost but the word needs to get out, talk about it, Sony needs ads, and stores need something to tell customers about it.

Then we could have a nice boost in PS3 sales.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:

Sweet deal for anyone who doesn't have a PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play Me

thanks

i will be getting this today after work

cusman said:

thanks

i will be getting this today after work

Let us know how it goes